Five Hours in the Air
Before I travel to NY, I like to watch YouTube videos to see what other travelers take on their plane trip. Before my recent trip, I watched a video of a gal who brought 43 items, not including her phone and wallet. This includes everything but the kitchen sink - from a mini sewing kit to chopsticks. Not to be catty, but I did wonder how she manages to leave her home without carrying a suitcase filled with “what if” items.
In comparison, besides my phone and credit cards, I take just 8 items. Earphones, hankie, pill case, hand sanitizer, wipes, glasses, back pillow, mints and a folded piece of a garbage bag.
In comparison, besides my phone and credit cards, I take just 8 items. Earphones, hankie, pill case, hand sanitizer, wipes, glasses, back pillow, mints and a folded piece of a garbage bag.
PS. For more on the garbage bag check out my next blog.
PSS. I am happy to report that I made it to NY and back home safely. Without the need for chopsticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment