You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown
Thrilled to announce that The Great Pumpkin has arrived at my local Trader Joe’s. Tony and I went shopping at 8 AM yesterday and spent $138.98. Here’s the menu at our house for the week.
1. Pumpkin Bisque Soup with Mango Stilton Cheese & Pumpkin Cranberry Crackers.
2. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli with Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce.
3. Sweet Potato Bowl with Tofu, Roasted Butternut Squash and Dried Cranberries.
4. Pretend Turkey Sandwiches with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Cranberry Sauce.
I still have 3 more meals to plan but am consumed right now with the Perfect Pumpkin Dessert. Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies? Pumpkin Cheesecake? Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants? I’m heading back to TJ’s tomorrow to finish my shopping spree for The Great Pumpkin Menu Marathon!
1. Pumpkin Bisque Soup with Mango Stilton Cheese & Pumpkin Cranberry Crackers.
2. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli with Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce.
3. Sweet Potato Bowl with Tofu, Roasted Butternut Squash and Dried Cranberries.
4. Pretend Turkey Sandwiches with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Cranberry Sauce.
I still have 3 more meals to plan but am consumed right now with the Perfect Pumpkin Dessert. Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies? Pumpkin Cheesecake? Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants? I’m heading back to TJ’s tomorrow to finish my shopping spree for The Great Pumpkin Menu Marathon!
No comments:
Post a Comment