I don't find it a bit odd that Mr.Raven is wearing a party hat with a
purple pom-pom. Do you?
Page from an Old Book
Ribbon or Paper Trim for hat/scarf
4 Wooden Feet
1. Cut scrapbook paper to fit box and using Miracle Tape attach to bottom, top and sides of the box.
2. Cover the 4 wooden feet with Stickles. When dry attach to bottom of the box using your glue gun.
3. Make hat for Mr. Raven by rolling up book paper and attach trim and a pom-pom. Dress Mr. Raven in his hat and scarf using Miracle Tape. Bling optional.
5. Attach Mr. Raven to box and then cover the empty area of the top of the box with Miracle Tape. Cover with moss.
6. Make a banner out of plain paper and stamp NEVERMORE. Attach to box. Add your chipboard clock.
7. Mr. Raven is ready to party!!