Saturday, February 15, 2014

Raise Your Glass

I love weddings and have long wanted to add a Wedding Guest Book to my repertoire. I thought long and hard, over a glass of wine, what kind of Guest Book I should create. Did I mention that I love wine? I do and as I took another sip of Chardonnay I had an epiphany, not the Winery Epiphany which incidentally has wonderful wine, but the other kind of epiphany...why not make a Wine Themed Wedding Guest Book?  
 
I already had a ton of wine themed stamps so off I went to the Beehive and I am now ready to make a toast to my Wine Themed Wedding Guest Book. Won't you join me?  
 
I used a ton of purple grape seam binding.

 
Pockets for the tags offer lots of room for wedding wishes!

 
I love this quote and had to put it on the cover.


 
Love the script cork paper I found at Michaels.


I added a gift for the couple, a large tag in a muslin bag.

Ever been to a Vineyard Wedding? If you know of someone who is planning one please send them over to my Etsy shop Inside The Beehive where I have just listed this for sale.

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous project, Ellen! :) Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration, Ellen! You started the wheels grinding and now I have the perfect version in mind for my oldest friend's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous album - it would have perfect at my wedding - my bridesmaids wore rich dark purple! Love it xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete