Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weirdo

Yesterday there was a thread on the Etsy forum asking what was the weirdest thing you had ever made? I answered that my Mourning Journal was mine.
 
 
 
Today I have to revise my answer because IMHO my Vintage Inspired Alphabet Flash Card Notebooks are the weirdest. Cute but weird.

 
The Kraft paper pages are scraps from another project. The cards and the patterned paper that I used for the covers were just taking up room in my stash so I think you might call this  a leftover project.

 
Seriously folks, how weird is it that a person would decide that what the world needs are assorted Vintage Inspired Alphabet Flash Card Notebooks? They are weird and think that makes me weird too!
What's your weirdest project ever? Are you weird enough to share?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment