Thursday, September 24, 2026


 Arf! Arf!

I know, I know...I have blogged at least 5 times about my favorite fruit the Humble Lemon, so let me apologize in advance because I have another lemon product to share. But trust me, this one is a winner!

A few weeks ago, during our awful hot spell, I was craving something tart with a bit of spirit. I was at T. J’s, walking down the wine aisle when I stumbled upon Renegade Lemonade. Lemon Wine? Wine Not? It was only $10 so I decided to give it a try. One sip and I was addicted!  

Curiosity got the best of me, and I did a little digging. It all began in 2020 when 2 people with a passion for wine and a lot of time on their hands decided to turn lemons into lemonade and then into wine. Best of all, the wine is named after their beloved dog Renegade. Great story and great summer wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment