Monday, December 12, 2011

Dream maker, you heart breaker

The other day at work I was on the hunt for a plain paper bag and one of my co-workers kindly offered me a Tiffany blue paper bag. As she handed it to me I heard music in the background – Moon River – and visions of the last scene of the film (Breakfast at Tiffany’s) where Holly Golightly and George Peppard (could never remember his name but it was Paul Varjak) kiss as the rain drenches them in romance everlasting.

Switch from the movie theatre to a comic book store. You know when you suddenly become a comic character and above your head a light bulb appears? Had it. Rushing home tonight to make a Breakfast at Tiffany’s tag. Why? Haven’t the foggiest what I’ll do with it but it is calling to me and I answered it instead of allowing it to go to voicemail.


1 comment: