Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Benjamin Buttons

I think I have to add buttons to my list of obsessions. Let me start off by stating that I rarely use buttons on my projects. That wasn’t entirely true. I NEVER use buttons on my projects. Bottom line is that I don’t need buttons. However, for some odd reason I love the way buttons look in bowls and glass jars. I’m embarrassed to tell you how much I paid for these two P-nut Butter/Peanut jars. Shall we say – too much? But in their defense, don’t they look adorable filled with buttons?
 


Of course nothing really matters or explains my need to fill jars with buttons that I never use. So, I have decided to add something to my Bucket List – I have to make at least one project using buttons before I can buy anymore buttons…or before I die – whichever comes first.
 



I want to be inspired so please share a link to your favorite button project. Do you also collect buttons? Who has more? You or me?

1 comment:

  1. I have tins full of buttons and I have a hard time using them. What if I never find another button as perfect as the one I use on the project??? I think I need more buttons that way I can use them. I love the way you have yours displayed - they look gorgeous. xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete