Sunday, September 22, 2013

The first items for my Etsy Store


“B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name!” Do you remember that song from your childhood? While making these adorable Bingo Minis I couldn’t get the song out of my head. Each mini has a real Bingo Card on the front and back. The inside is stuffed with 50 single pages - that’s 100 pages - plus pockets, tags, stamping and assorted bits and pieces to make each mini truly a one-of-a kind sweetie! 
 
 Ready to give as a gift in their own little blue bag.
 
 
Front
 
 
Inside


 
Back
 
Okay ladies, here's where I need your help! How much do you think I should charge? Bee honest, the mini is 4"x4" and I made three - vintage, red/black and turquoise and red. I haven't seen anything like it on Etsy and I think I'd label it as a small scrapbook/smash/journal. Do you have an Etsy store? If so, have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment