Sunday, January 15, 2012

LOSS

Last night I made a fatal error and deleted five of my posts/comments. I have tried to recreate the posts - still missing two and unfortuantely, did not have a copy of the text. Won't happen again as I now have a file in Word entitled - Keep a Copy. So, if you are looking for your comment, sorry, it no longer exists anywhere except in my heart, for I dearly treasure the comments you ladies write. Now, I am so depressed I must do a little shopping to take my mind off my boo-boo. Got my Michael's coupon in hand and hopefully, that will ease my loss.

5 comments:

  1. Not to worry there will be more where that came from.....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's typical for me lol. No worries...I'm sure the ladies will return. You are funny!
    hugs,
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, I just realized I don't live far from you in Panorama City! Maybe we can meet at the plant for some coffee at Starbucks!
    hugs,
    Leonie
    YT- scrapaliciousleo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - but guess what? I am loving your blog, your witty humour and all the things you write about. SOoooo you are going to have lots more warm fuzzies to read. Don't worry about the ones you lost :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that 40 percent off coupon does have magical powers to lighten your heart and lift your mood....my 13 yr. old refuses to go to Michaels with me anymore...she says I spend forever in there and get lost in the zone.....(I think she's right...)

    ReplyDelete