My Top Ten Reasons
- Because it was only $1.00 - and I am cheap.
- Because it is an easy project - and I am lazy.
- Because it gives me the opportunity to use leftover scraps - and boy do I have a lot.
- Because everyone else does them - and I am a follower, not a leader.
- Because I have a ton of bird embellishments – and I want to get rid of them so I can buy new ones.
- Because I need projects to write about for my blog – and I am clear out of ideas.
- Because it’s tiny – and after photographing it for my blog I can stick it in a corner.
- Because I have seen them for sale at outrageous prices – and if I decided to sell it, I might be able to make a good profit.
- Because I genuinely like birds – as long as they don’t poop on my car.
- Because we think caged birds sing, when in fact they are really crying to be free - and birdhouses are man’s way of giving birds their wings to fly.
A musical roof tops this little house.
I gave this house an architectural theme with house plans, blue prints and
a tape measure trim.
There are even windows for my feathered friend.
Sign from Lost & Found Collection
Tape measure and house plans by Rebecca Sower
Architectural stickers by TH Crowded Attic
Bird House, golden leaves, and silver stars by Recollections
Have you ever made a birdhouse? Have I perhaps inspired you? I hope so!